1. 0
    Rainbow Briteposted 7 years ago

Usually, I write my hubs in word, then copy and paste them into the appropriate capsules.  Usually, this presents some minor formatting errors, but I am not bothered enough by it to complain.  However, when I was writing my latest hub (in response to the hubmob topic on cellphones) I had some information in chart form (excel spreadsheet style) and copying this was a logistical nightmare.  Finally, I resorted to using a bulleted list, which I feel looks quite unprofessional and even a bit childish.  If we could have a way to insert similar charts in the future (or if the text capsules could be edited so that they are capable of creating a similar item) it would be great!

Rainbow Brite

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 7 years ago

The simple way to insert your charts, Excel/Word tables,  is to take a snapshot of the chart/table and upload it as a picture using Photo capsule. You can find detail information in my hub "Simple things you can do with your computer....". You can reach to it thru my profile page or using search box.

3. 0
    Rainbow Briteposted 7 years ago

not a bad idea, I will try it in the future.  I suspect it may have been a bit small though, I would worry about the pixelation in enlarging it.