jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My first from scratch HubPage. Looking for feedback

1. JackieBlock profile image81
    JackieBlockposted 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am a Squidoo transfer and yesterday I made my first hub while I was waiting for my lenses to transfer over. I was told that this was the place to get feedback from experienced hubbers so I will put out my first attempt at a hub for you critique. I appreciate any feedback you may have for me as I am still learning what HubPages can do.

My hub is http://jackieblock.hubpages.com/hub/Hea … men-Dinner

Thank you in advances for taking the time to look. I appreciate your efforts on my behalf.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'd work on the title. It's unlikely to rank highly in Google with such competitive words. Add in some words as to why this is a SPECIAL ramen, such as ingredients that others don't use, etc. Check out Google suggest for ideas.

2. Pico Triano profile image81
      Pico Trianoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Looks to me like the writing is good and so are the visuals. I'm sure there are a lot of technical things that could be done to make things better. I think it's a good hub in my inexpert opinion.

3. Glen Kowalski profile image92
      Glen Kowalskiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm far from an expert but I second the idea of breaking up the text a bit.  Otherwise a great recipe hub.  The style is awesome-I think eventually I'm going to offer cooking tips for my fishing hubs (though us southern folk tend to cook a bit less healthy big_smile).

2. ecogranny profile image89
    ecogrannyposted 2 years ago

I'm new to HubPages, too, so can't give feedback from that perspective, but I do subscribe to the theory that shorter paragraphs keep attention online better than long blocks of text.

I loved your recipe and pinned it.