jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Hubber Status

1. Marie Flint profile image90
    Marie Flintposted 2 years ago

I will be inactive at Hub Pages until I receive a payout (sometime in December) or the Hub Pages team invites me to officially become an editor for their HubPro program. Blessings!

1. Writer Fox profile image75
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Marie, why would you leave the forum?  You will be missed.

By the way, I think you have to live in San Francisco to work for HP. But, you are a great proofreader and could probably find work on Freelancer.com or one of the other sites for remote outsourcing.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Marie,
      I hope that you are on the HP staff - soon - instead of leaving.

3. Marie Flint profile image90
      Marie Flintposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Praise be to the Lord! I've finally reached payout status ($53+). Now I'll have to rethink my situation. My primary fault, if there is one, is not having a "focus focus." Also, I have recently moved, so I need to report changes of address to several organizations. (I've only been in my new place--still in Jacksonville--for a day and a half).

I wish to thank those of you who have encouraged me to continue with Hub Pages. Since I no longer live in San Francisco (not since 1979), I guess I don't qualify for the Hub Pages team.

It will take me some time to get resettled, as furniture is minimal in my new place that I'm renting from my daughter. I'm enjoying the change. (No dogs to clean after!)

I'm still quilting--if interested, you can see pictures of my quilt-in-progress on Face Book. Of the five or so Marie Flints listed, look for the lady with the straw hat against a background of a large hibiscus flower.

Thank you all for your comments. I regard each as a prayer, and these have been answered. ***

1. Jodah profile image86
        Jodahposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's great news. Glad you aren't leaving after all. Good luck with settling in to your new home.

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

What if you reach payout before then Marie? Have you applied with HP for a position? Good luck if you have . It would be great to have you on the HP staff. All the best in whatever you are doing.

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image65
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

Hi Marie madam,

It is strange and disappointing to note that you are yet to receive your payment.  You have a quality writing and supportive mind.  You were kind enough to other hubbers when they required some help or edits.  As you have some talents and quality, your joining HP team will be very helpful.  Meantime, I request you not to leave or Inactive in HP.  I am sure you will receive your first payment at the earliest. God bless you.

4. firstday profile image60
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

Writer Fox,
    Thanks posting to Marie because I am thinking, "Who is this lady?"  Has she notified hub pages?  Is she an unofficial something or other.  From this post it tells me hub pages is missing out.

5. firstday profile image60
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

Marie Flint,
    Sorry no question mark on one of my sentences to Writer Fox.  Anyway, the best to you wherever you go. It is nice to meet you.

working