jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Reporting Traffic on Hubs Question

1. KathyMcGraw2 profile image81
    KathyMcGraw2posted 2 years ago

I am noticing traffic on my hubs that wasn't occurring on Squidoo.  The reporting here is better in my opinion.  Anyway, I want to know about the little red triangles.

It says the red triangle is for improved traffic.  So, when a page has one.....or two what is the difference?  I have a few with 2 triangles and others with 1.

1. CuAllaidh profile image81
      CuAllaidhposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Gotta love those little triangles... I got my first double red triangle today too... so so interested in this one big_smile

2. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's calculated on percentages so hubs with very little traffic get many more up and down arrows than hubs that get lots.

E.g a hub that usually gets 5 hits per day suddenly gets 10 and that's a 100% increase - you'll get one red arrow. If that same hub gets 15 hits then that's a 200% increase and it'll show 2 red arrows.

1. KathyMcGraw2 profile image81
        KathyMcGraw2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.  Also I notice you guys call them arrows not triangles.  Oh well, at least now I know why some have 2 instead of 1 wink

2. lisavollrath profile image88
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

One triangle means your traffic is increasing. Two triangles means it's increasing by quite a bit.

3. Cari Kay 11 profile image95
    Cari Kay 11posted 2 years ago

The first time I saw the red arrows, I figured it was some violation.  Was happy to see it wasn't.  The next day, though, went in and had a lot of those double red arrows.  Still gave me a little start.  You'll notice tomorrow and the next day, you'll have quite a few more.

4. kerbev profile image76
    kerbevposted 2 years ago

Did they just add that to the legend?  I looked for it there earlier and didn't see it.

I was wondering that myself...however I was wondering about my blue one.  Egh.

1. Solaras profile image92
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Blue triangles are there to make you feel blue.  Traffic is headed in the wrong direction.