jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Thank You, HubPages Staff!

1. lisavollrath profile image87
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

My lenses landed on HubPages this morning, and I have to say, they look in much better shape than I had anticipated. That can only be due to lots of hard work behind the scenes, for which I am very, very thankful. I'm sure translating lens to hub wasn't a simple task.

So, thank you, Hub Overlords, for making this work, and for continuing to hunt down and squash all the little bugs, and answering all our concerns. I'm glad I'm here, but I'm more glad you're here.

2. 0
    Donna Cookposted 2 years ago

Second that! Mapping the fields from two different systems must have been a real bear.

3. junecampbell profile image85
    junecampbellposted 2 years ago

You bet!  My lenses have not yet transferred, and although I am getting antsy wanting to see them make the journey, I also know that by taking things slow and careful, the HubPages staff are ensuring the best possible outcome for all of us. Thanks, gang!

4. BritFlorida profile image63
    BritFloridaposted 2 years ago

Mine were transferred yesterday and I'm totally delighted smile

5. Merrci profile image82
    Merrciposted 2 years ago

I totally agree!  Thank you so much for all of your hard work.  Can't imagine what all you have been going through to get us all here.  You are doing it well, and our new Hubs are looking so good!  We really appreciate you.

6. Paul Ward profile image79
    Paul Wardposted 2 years ago

Well done the tech team and well done Paul and co - wonderful to see staff so actively helping and answering.

7. Anthony Altorenna profile image96
    Anthony Altorennaposted 2 years ago

I just want to add my thanks to the HubPages team and the community.

I'm grateful for the ease in transferring all of my articles over from Squidoo, and my 'new' Hubs look good! Most need some formatting (along with reducing the number of Amazon modules). I have enough editing work to keep me busy for quite a while.

Thank you to HubPages community for the warm welcome to those of us who transferred over from the other site. There have been so many helpful posts that really shortened the learning curve, making it easier to edit my existing articles to meet Hub standards.