jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Newbie - First hub posted!!

1. Sorrel profile image72
    Sorrelposted 7 years ago

HI everyone,

I've just posted my first Hub!

I was told about this site a few weeks ago by by mum - iphigenia - and became interested after reading other hubs.

I have a huge interest in tennis so decided to base my first few hubs on this subject, - I already have the next few ideas lined.

Any advice, comments or feedback would be most appreciated.

1. rmshdc profile image60
      rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

SORREL.  Welcome to world of HUBPAGES.  It is wonderful place.  Here you will find lots of good friends (like ME lol).

Like DAME SCRIBE, I love tennis, too.

2. Laughing Mom profile image61
      Laughing Momposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome, Sorrel! I'm very anxious to read your hub.  The Wii is the only place I have ever played tennis, so I imagine I will learn alot!

2. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

Welcome Sorrel - how weird that you are sitting on the sofa in the next room and I get an email telling me that you have published a hub. I'm sure that you'll make lots of friends here very quickly.

By the way - it's your turn to make a cup of tea ....  smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to world of HubPages, Sorrel smile you are going to enjoy yourself here as these Hubbers are awesome!  I love tennis too!

4. Shalini Kagal profile image78
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Welcome Sorrel - am off to read your hub!

5. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

Welcome Sorrel, always good to see new writers, especially if they have the skills of your mum!

6. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Nice Hub and it's nice to see new hubers.

7. suppee profile image61
    suppeeposted 7 years ago

Hi Sorrell,
    I've been here a few weeks and have posted 3 hubs- I hope more eople read mine- and I'm off to read yours now. If you get the chance , take a look at my 3rd hub- Be your own boss... part three, this is not a serious hub!

Help- I want to make more frineds here too!

8. Sorrel profile image72
    Sorrelposted 7 years ago

Thanks for all your responses, they have been very encouraging  and positive, and helped make me feel welcomed onto hub pages - especially as it is my first try at writing anything like this!!