jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

RESOLVED: "Missing" earnings?

1. profile image87
    Mark 1posted 2 years ago

Hi
    I joined Hub pages in 2009. I have just logged in to start a new hub and check out my earnings.
    After going through them, I notice that my earnings only seem to go back as far as 2012, although I know there was an amount prior to that. How do I find the earnings between 2009 and 2012?

Thanks for any help :-)

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 2 years ago in reply to this

What program? The internal HP program, Adsense, Amazon?

1. profile image87
        Mark 1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply.
        I have checked under the "all programmes" option, but the oldest report is from December 2011, and I had earnings before that

1. Writer Fox profile image75
          Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Probably not.  But, if you think you did, check your PayPal account.

1. profile image87

Thanks for the idea - I've just checked though, and there's nothing from Hub pages

2. Writer Fox profile image75
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Go to your Account Page.  Click on Earnings from the top menu tab.  Then, click on Earnings Reports.

From the pull down tabs, choose All Programs on the first one and All Time on the second one. Hit the submit button.

1. profile image87

Thanks for your reply. That is what I did, but the report only goes back as far as December 2011.

2. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 2 years ago

before 2012 earnings were paid by google adsense, ebay and amazon. The Hubpages earnings program only begun in 2012 merging ebay and adsense to one payment, recently Hubbers were given the option of adding amazon earnings to the program too.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I am 95% sure the ad program started in 2011 Feb/March. Because that's the month I quit my job, got pregnant and Panda decimated me haha.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My history shows the first payment in April 2011 which was for March.

1. profile image87

Thanks very much Marisa, that's interesting. I thought maybe I wasn't doing something right, but if yours are showing, mine should be there somewhere!

Does anybody know how to contact Hub pages via e-mail? I can't find an e-mail address on the site.

Thanks to everybody for all the help so far

2. profile image87

Thanks for your replies. It is the earnings before that which I had, but now can't find

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

team@hubpages.com

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I remember at some point if you were inactive for a certain period of time, HP took your earnings.

1. profile image87

Many thanks Linda, I didn't know that. I'll contact them. I was inactive for quite a while on here, so maybe that's what happened.

5. profile image87
    Mark 1posted 2 years ago

SOLVED
    I finally found my "missing" earnings!
    It seems Adsense earnings don't appear under "Earnings>Earnings reports>All Programs" - and the "missing" earnings were all Adsense!

Under "Earnings > Settings" I noticed "External affiliate settings".

There, I noticed "Google Adsense Reports".

I wondered why that was still there, as I had thought that Adsense earnings had been merged in to the HubPages Ad Programme. Evidently not - when I logged in to the Adsense account, they were still there!

Thanks to everybody for the help. I hope this helps somebody else :-)

working