jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Poll & Link Capsule help please.

1. favored profile image59
    favoredposted 2 years ago

New from Squidoo help please.

I have tried to replace my quiz modules with poll capsules, but cannot get anything to work after I try to edit.  The same goes for adding a link capsule.  I can add them and put them where I want them, but it won't let me type anything in the spaces.  Plus I can't edit the photo capsules either. What am I doing wrong? 

This is the page I'm trying to fix. http://favored.hubpages.com/hub/yancy2

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Once you click edit to edit the hub, you have to click on "edit" in each capsule to make changes to it.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Are you still having problems editing your Hub?
      If so, please read over this post.

If you are still having issues please post here in the technical issue forum link included below and provide technical details (OS, browser, browser version, etc.) as well as the specific Hub in which you are having issues and we will try to assist you further.

or contact us via email at
      team at hubpages dot com

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It looks like you've got your poll working, but the Hub needs work because it's in danger of getting unpublished for unrelated links.
      Since you've drawn management's attention to it, that might happen quite fast!

You have links to Avon Home & Beauty products, and your own blog, right at the end. Neither of those has anything to do with cats, which means they are breaking HubPages TOS.

favoredposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's the way it came through and it didn't say they were violations so I didn't realize it.  Still learning what to look for with fixing them.

No I haven't been able to fix the quizzes yet. Thanks.

2. goatfury profile image91
    goatfuryposted 2 years ago

Best of luck getting this resolved, favored.  I used a lot of polls, but I don't think I had a single quiz, hard as that might be to believe.

favoredposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everyone. If it doesn't work, you know I'll be back smile