jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

My new hubs are not showing on my dashboard

1. meucci24 profile image60
    meucci24posted 2 years ago

I got the emails yesterday that my lenses had been transferred, but nothing is showing in my Hubpages dashboard yet. It's been over 24 hours. Should I be worried or just keep waiting?

Thanks in advance!
    Christine

1. pkmcruk profile image72
      pkmcrukposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I clicked through to your profile and it says that you joined 6 years ago? So the Squidoo lenses will not have moved there. Did you click on the "Transfer" Button and create a new account - because if you did that's where they will have gone. You can check by clicking on the Transfer button on your Squidoo Dashboard and it will tell you the name of the account at HubPages your Squidoo Account is associated with.

1. Dressage Husband profile image80
        Dressage Husbandposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is correct my lenses are being transferred in right now (36 have arrived so far out of 46. I only know as I just logged into my new Hubpages account (no E mail yet). If you did not create a new account for Squidoo then they will allocate you a new one on the transfer and the E mail should give your new account details. At least that is what the Squidoo information said.

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi meucci24! I replied to your in the other thread before I saw this one, sorry! Thanks for creating a new thread. It sounds like pkmcruk might be right and that your Hubs are in a different account. Do you know which HubPages account you created via the Squidoo dashboard? If so, please email team@hubpages.com and someone will help you out.

2. Christine Cameron profile image77
    Christine Cameronposted 2 years ago

Thank you! I was signed in under an old (really old) account. I found them now.

1. pkmcruk profile image72
      pkmcrukposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Glad to have helped and glad you found them :-)

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

...and now I realize that you have already found your other account. Problem solved, I guess! smile

3. GypsyOwl profile image78
    GypsyOwlposted 2 years ago

The email you received may have a link to your NEW hubpages account no matter If you did or didn't create a new one while clicking the transfer button in the squidoo dashboard.

1. Dressage Husband profile image80
      Dressage Husbandposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is correct, however you may be able to find them before the E Mail is sent like I just did all my lenses are here now. I will have my work cut out for a bit ensuring they are intact and up to Hub standards!

working