jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

A Couple Questions About Google Adsense Approval

1. Eric Seidel profile image94
    Eric Seidelposted 2 years ago

Hi everybody I've been hearing mixed information about the number of hubs I need to get approved for a Google Adsense. Some say 5 hubs, the Hubpages Learning Center (which I try to research before bothering you fine people) said at least 10, and others are saying 20 to 30. Do I need to have 10 Evergreen hubs or will any 10 hubs do? For that matter, and I know this is probably a dumb question, but do unpublished hubs count?

My other question is what link do I provide Google when they ask me what my website is? I gave them the link to my profile. Should I give them the link to my account? I get the feeling the reason I wasn't approved might also be because of this. :S

Any help would greatly be appreciated. smile

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The Learning Center says 15-20. 

Unpublished Hubs are unreadable by the public, or Google, so they do not count.

Maturity, or length of published lifespan, of your content is also a factor.  As in all brand-new content is not as effective as slightly aged content.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Anyone who's telling you 5 Hubs must've applied a very long time ago.   Apparently Adsense itself still says 10 Hubs is enough, yet I haven't seen anyone approved with less than 15 for months and months.  So I'd recommend waiting until you've got 20 AND, importantly, until you've been here at least a month, before applying (maturity is also important).

Unpublished Hubs do not count.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago
  3. tom yam profile image59
    tom yamposted 2 years ago

I would suggest waiting until you have at least 20 published hubs under your belt. I was lucky enough to be granted Google Adsense approval for a seperate blog. The blog had very little content but that was quite some time ago. Since you have already been turned down by Google i think it may be wise to wait a few months before applying again, regardless of how many hubs you have published on here.