jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Deleted hubs from "dud" lenses transferred across

1. Tim Bader profile image88
    Tim Baderposted 2 years ago

Hi,
    All my lenses appear to have gone across with minimal damage (at least, the ones I've looked at so far) - thank you!

There were one or two I was unable to delete on Squidoo, one of which I deleted as soon as it appeared in my Hub account.
    It was just a template that I used once or twice on Squidoo, so it doesn't have anything in it ,so no worries there.

However, I now see that even though it's deleted, it still appears in my list of hubs, just with a strikethrough on the title.
    Is there any way we can get rid of these permanently, as it looks really untidy and makes it look like I have more hubs than I really have?
    Or can I re-purpose it by making it into a proper hub and if I do so, what will happen to the URL (and can I change it)?

Thanks

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

They're permanently deleted after about 24 hours.  It gives you a chance to change your mind or correct an accidental deletion.

1. Tim Bader profile image88
        Tim Baderposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, that's a relief! smile

2. Titus2Homemaker profile image59
    Titus2Homemakerposted 2 years ago

I can't figure out how to delete hubs from my list at all.  How did you do that?

1. lisavollrath profile image91
      lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Visit the hub you'd like to delete. In the black bar at the top of it, there should be buttons to edit, unpublish, and delete it.

3. Titus2Homemaker profile image59
    Titus2Homemakerposted 2 years ago

Thanks.  I didn't see it before, but now I know I'm looking in the right place I'll look harder. smile

4. HomeArtist1 profile image37
    HomeArtist1posted 2 years ago

From what I understand is you'll have to add 50 words to each PRODUCT. You'll have to check your hubs to see if you've met the words/product requirement and you've 4 months to fix your account. Once  you start your edit, though, the 4 months is voided.

5. jodijoyous profile image60
    jodijoyousposted 2 years ago

I thought that too, originally, but I was told by a long-time hubbersquid it was the ratio of words to capsules, rather than the words in the capsule.

working