Oy - http://hubpages.com/faq/#product-capsule-missing

1. OldGrampa profile image78
    OldGrampaposted 2 years ago

Asked your support about Amazon blocks being disabled.
    I thought you are unfamiliar with the topic.

I was answered that you are well aware of that, and that is the proof -

It sounds pretty illogical to me to be aware of such a major bug and not handle it.
    I am pretty certain these Amazon modules are you main money making feature in the site, it was definitely squidoo's (this is where I am emigrating from).

How much money are you making off of Amazon modules until now? Take that number and multiple it by anything between 0.1 to 0.4, with a median 0.2... this is how much money you lose.

There's obviously a way to implement these modules without being blocked, and the living proof is in Squidoo. There, the ads do not get blocked. You have recently procured the site, including the underlying technology, so it should be in theory no more than a simple copy-paste. From there, to here.

This will serve all of our interests - both hubsters (is that the term) & Hubpages.com.

If you feel absolutely clueless about the topic, tried everything in your power to go passed that, and technically unable, and Squidoo's solution doesn't work out for you, you can contact me. I think you are letting a lot of money go to waste.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

While there may be ways to circumvent ad-blocking software, we have made a decision to respect the wishes of readers and not start an arms race.
      If they have decided to block ads, we respect that decision.