Multiple links to the same domain

1. EdTecher profile image81
    EdTecherposted 2 years ago

I'm sure many former Squids are wrestling with this one.  Many of my hubs contain multiple links to different content pages on the same domain.

In my case, it's educational resources.  I categorize them and review them (for instance science projects) and provide links to them.  These lenses/hubpages are bookmarked for use in many classrooms.

Now I'm trying to find a way to relist (one was mostly in plexos, which were cut out).  Should I provide a link to the domain and tell them to go search for a, b, c, or d?  Sometimes, finding that content on the sites is difficult, which is why I provided direct links.

Anyone have a suggestion for an approach to take?

1. calculus-geometry profile image85
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Does the website have category and subcategory pages you could link to?

1. EdTecher profile image81
        EdTecherposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Some domains have categories but some do not.  The sites are generally thousands of pages so it's search or click click click...

I'd hate to have to say "On this domain<linked>:
        resource 1 - click on a>then b>then c> and go to bottom of page.
        resource 2 - click on a>then d>then f> and, then click on pdf halfway down page.
        resource 3 - click on b>then d>then z>, then click on "d" link on right side of page.

I'm thinking Hubpages may not be the best platform for this content, given its limitations.