jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Warnings Are Missing?

1. Gigglish profile image78
    Gigglishposted 2 years ago

Hi. This is my second Squidoo account that I had transferred over here to Hubpages.

With the first account when it transferred over some of the hubs had little warning skulls next to them...these were ones I knew Hubpages would have problems with as they have too many of my own affiliate links to Amazon.

With this account though I knew I had lenses that would encounter the same problem. But I don't see the warning skulls next to them. However, if I click on the hubs I know are in violation I do see a warning on that page.

2. Gigglish profile image78

I just heard from someone else I know who also recently had her Squidoo account transferred that she doesn't see any warnings on the "dashboard" like area, but only sees them on the hubpages themselves.

And someone else I saw earlier said she was happy that she didn't get any warnings when hers just transferred over.

I think a lot of people may be thinking they don't need to fix serious violations because warnings may be missing from the dashboard area (sorry I don't know what to call it).

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image87
      Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for pointing this out, Gigglish! What a helpful observation. I'll make a brief announcement about this soon to let folks know that the safest way to check for content warnings is to look at the black box at the top of each Hub. The skulls are still useful indicators, but not every warning is represented by the skull icon.

1. Gigglish profile image78
        Gigglishposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.

I mentioned it because I am pretty sure that these ones should have skulls by them, as they are very similar to the ones in my other account that do have skulls (lots of things like many, many html text links to Amazon). lol big_smile

3. Gigglish profile image78

The missing skulls finally appeared.

working