jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Hub Notifications?

1. mastergreen profile image82
    mastergreenposted 2 years ago

Hi, just wanted to ask if it would be possible to get notifications when someone has clicked on funny interesting awesome etc. at the bottom. or took the poll etc? Right now, we only get notifications when someone comments on something. It would be nice to know which hubs are getting more interest from the people. Though we can get to know which hub is getting more views, we should also get an idea of what they think and which hub they gave a feedback on. Right now we can only see that the number of feedbacks are increasing but we don't know when it happened so there is a disconnect with hubpages as if its a non breathing machine and not as a living breathing dynamic website. Maybe like FB we can login daily to see our notifications! I think it would be a good idea. Just putting my 2 cents out there. thanks for all the good work. thanks & tc.

mastergreenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

bump*

2. Glenn Stok profile image93
    Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago

There is no real-time email notification when people click your feedback for Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful, or Interesting.  But you can see a report of all those totals on each of your hubs. That report is under your account > hubs > feedback.

mastergreenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks man, but i hope that the team will do try for something like that in the future. I know the guys are having a lot on their plate with Squidoo et al but I think it would be a good addition. Even as notification just on HP. Cheers.

working