jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Ad code

1. Mark Tulin profile image91
    Mark Tulinposted 2 years ago

Does HubPages automatically put in an AdSense code or do I have to do it myself?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

You get your ID when you apply and are accepted by Adsense.  You put the code in yourself.

1. Naveed Ahmed 624 profile image80
      Naveed Ahmed 624posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well that's not right. You don't have to add the AdSense code manually in your hubs or posts in other sections. That's done automatically if you have an approved AdSense account. You may refer to this thread for a confirmation if you need.

3. Cheeky Kid profile image89
    Cheeky Kidposted 2 years ago

You have to apply yourself at Google Adsense and once you get accepted, you put your code here. big_smile

4. Mark Tulin profile image91
    Mark Tulinposted 2 years ago

After my application to AdSense the response was: Your AdSense for content application is still under review. Does this mean I have not been accepted yet and I have to wait to be accepted to put in my AdSense code?  Or do I put in my code now?

1. Marketing Merit profile image88
      Marketing Meritposted 2 years ago

Your application hasn't been approved yet Mark.
      Once it is, simply enter your Publisher ID under "External Affiliate Settings" for Google Adsense at:
      https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/
      Hubpages does the rest.

2. topbestreview profile image60
      topbestreviewposted 2 years ago

Thanks @ Marketing Merit for that reply, i was about replying him that too. To Mark, do you have an already approved adsense account?

3. topbestreview profile image60
      topbestreviewposted 2 years ago

Thanks @ Marketing Merit for that reply, i was about replying him that too. To Mark, do you have an already approved adsense account?

working