jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense pending then disabled? How to fix?

1. Lionrhod profile image95
    Lionrhodposted 2 years ago

So confused! Just found out yesterday that I was moved over from Squidoo. (My computer's been down for months.)

So I signed up with the Ad Program, and signed up with Ad Sense. Yesterday, it said my Ad Sense was pending. Today it says: "Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation."

I didn't disable it and I doubt I have a TOS Violation when I haven't done
    anything yet that might be TOSable  - if I do, how would I know????

Do I re-apply for Ad Sense? It asks again if I already have an Ad Sense account and at this point my answer is -- I have no CLUE! I can't find a way to turn it back on, since I never turned it off.

Also, sorry, but I'm still not clear. Do I put my Ad Sense ID into my "dashboard" or whatever they call it? Or do I have to put links into every hub?

Thanks!

2. Lionrhod profile image95

I went to Adsense and tried to figure it out there. They wouldn't let me even comment or ask a question because "you're writing from an account associated with a disapproved Adsense account. Sheesh!"

After some challenge finding their email (they didn't send it to my main email, they sent it to my gmail account - a gmail account I didn't even know I HAD) I'm told I'm disapproved for "insufficient content."

How much content do I need? Right now I have 21 hubs, most of which are 2000-4000 words or more.

1. Writer Fox profile image74
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The rules are different for different countries.  Where do you live?

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Your entire account is no more than 26 hours old too.  That's a factor as well.

4. Lionrhod profile image95

I'm in the US (Florida) so I doubt that's the problem. But I'll try again in a few days when I'm "older."

Thanks!

1. Lionrhod profile image95
      Lionrhodposted 2 years ago in reply to this

LOL Fixed!

I totally forgot that I'd enabled monetization on my blogger website years ago. (Haven't been using that site because I disagree with Google's assertion that they own my content. In fact I'd been planning on moving my blog pages to Squidoo - and now to Hub Pages, I guess. No, they're not bloggish, they're very article-like.)

Anyhow I said "oh wait, maybe that was an Adsense account."

Sure enough, it was!

They even owe me ten bucks (though I realize they don't pay till we hit $100).

1. Writer Fox profile image74
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Glad you sorted it out!  You can only have one personal AdSense account.  You can have more for businesses, though.

working