jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How do I add clickable links to other webpages & what is the limit?

1. iijuan12 profile image87
    iijuan12posted 2 years ago

How do I add clickable links to other webpages?

Also, I have read that there is a limit of 2 outbound links per page. Is that true? I mainly write lesson plans grouped in unit studies, such as Earth Science. Each unit study is composed of 4-8 lessons (such as Earth's Layers, Fossils, Rocks, Volcanoes, Erosion, etc.) . Each lesson is a separate webpage. Previously I had linked the lessons in each unit study together. Can I really only link 2 of the lessons from the unit study?

I also have reference links on some of my pages.  Am I going to have to remove all of those as well?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You create hyperlinks, just like you do on Word or virtually any other site - just highlight the word, click the chain icon and paste in your URL.'

You can have only two links to the same website.   Where are your lesson plans - on another website or on HubPages?  If they're on HubPages then there's no limit.  If they're on another website, two is the limit.

I'm always happy to help new members, but this is the third really basic question you've asked in the forums.   Be careful about immediately asking a question when you're stuck - because people will soon get fed up, if you expect to be spoon fed every little thing.   Make some effort to find out for yourself first.

2. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This post shows the images which explain how to add a link on a Hub.  (Someone else needed to know, too!)

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago