I have seen suggestions on what would make a good page, but I would love to see a simple list of the bare minimum requirements for a "compliant" page.
I have been searching for hours and cannot find this information. I am working on editing my 300 squidoo lenses that were just transferred over. I would prefer to only have to update them once. Thank you for any help you can provide!
- no more than TWO links to the same domain in a Hub
- the limit on Amazon or eBay capsules is one capsule per 50 words. Only one product allowed per capsule
- don't use illegal photos - and if they're you're own, add a credit to let people know.
- any links or product ads in your Hub must be directly related to the topic. Anything unrelated, or only tangentially related, is not allowed. That includes your other Hubs on other subjects (being written by you is not sufficient relation).
- the article must not be published anywhere else on the internet.
That's it, honest.
Being compliant is not the same as being acceptable, however. Your Hubs will go through the QAP which means it's evaluated by human beings, and that judgment is subjective. So a Hub can be compliant and still fail QAP, especially if it's too short or poorly organised. However from a brief look at your Hubs I don't think you will have a problem.
I wrote a Hub on the basics, you'll find it in the slider on my profile.
by Ellen2 years ago
So, well. I get out of the hospital.I get my dead computer repaired.I start in on trying to finalize a 3-week trip to Europe while still not certain that I'll be healthy enough to go.There is also huge financial stuff...
by LindaSmith12 years ago
I cannot believe the amount of lenses from Squidoo, strictly about Squidoo are not only on Hub Pages, but they are found at the bottom of other hubs under Related Hubs.
by Kim Milai2 years ago
Hi All,Just wanted to give a heads up that I carefully prepared and edited 10 of my hubs, as per the instructions then applied for Adsense and I was soundly rejected the next day. I don't pretend to be the greatest...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.