Is there a simple list of requirements to make pages compliant?

1. iijuan12 profile image88
    iijuan12posted 2 years ago

I have seen suggestions on what would make a good page, but I would love to see a simple list of the bare minimum requirements for a "compliant" page.

I have been searching for hours and cannot find this information. I am working on editing my 300 squidoo lenses that were just transferred over. I would prefer to only have to update them once. Thank you for any help you can provide!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Simple answer: 

- no more than TWO links to the same domain in a Hub
      - the limit on Amazon or eBay capsules is one capsule per 50 words.  Only one product allowed per capsule
      - don't use illegal photos - and if they're you're own, add a credit to let people know.
      - any links or product ads in your Hub must be directly related to the topic.  Anything unrelated, or only tangentially related, is not allowed.  That includes your other Hubs on other subjects (being written by you is not sufficient relation).
      - the article must not be published anywhere else on the internet.

That's it, honest.

Being compliant is not the same as being acceptable, however.  Your Hubs will go through the QAP which means it's evaluated by human beings, and that judgment is subjective.  So a Hub can be compliant and still fail QAP, especially if it's too short or poorly organised.  However from a brief look at your Hubs I don't think you will have a problem.

I wrote a Hub on the basics, you'll find it in the slider on my profile.