jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How do I sign up for Google Ad Sense?

1. iijuan12 profile image88
    iijuan12posted 2 years ago

A few days ago I went through all the steps to sign up for Google Ad Sense.  I just checked and found out my status moved from "Pending" to "Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation."  What in the world does that mean?!? I have no idea how I would have messed up since I did follow all the steps, and I did do it after my pages had imported.  What do I need to do now to fix this?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think you need to spend a bit of time reading up on some of the other forums and help information available about the transfer.

Adsense will not approve a brand new HubPages account.  It wants to see maturity as well as volume of work.  Wait a month or so and apply again.

2. Jayne Lancer profile image90
      Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As Marisa says, wait a couple of months and try again.

Here are the Learning Center's guidelines on applying for Adsense: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

You'll find an abundance of information at the Learning Center--practically everything you could ever need to know about running an account at HubPages: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

3. 0
      Manasi4posted 2 years ago in reply to this

i want to know when is the right time to sign for ad sense.
      5 hubs or 10 hubs?

1. Writer Fox profile image81
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Manasi, because you are from India, Google has a longer waiting period before you can apply for an AdSense account.  You must first publish 20 - 30 articles here, THEN wait six months, then apply.  If you apply prematurely, you will be rejected and will have to wait even longer.

This is not an HP rule; it is a rule from Google.  Also, this applies to people living in many other countries as well, such as the Philippians, Malaysia, Nigeria and many others.

2. Cheeky Kid profile image88
    Cheeky Kidposted 2 years ago

You've just been here for 8 weeks so they won't accept you that easily. Apply again when you're here a bit more longer. I myself have only been accepted after 8 months.