jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who are the top ten hubbers with the higest fans,comments and ads?

1. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

This has been pondering over my heart for the past one week now,as to which top ten hubbers has the higest number of comments,fans and ad placements by either Amazon,Ebay or Google,and why answering this question we should examine how many hubs have these hubbers published? Did they make their success based on the number of hubs published or quality or is it based on the number of years spent on hubpages? Let us start now to research,please get down on it now...

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I'm a sorta newbie here or nubby or whatever they call em, lol lol ... sorry I can't answer that question but am curious as to why it's important roll

3. accofranco profile image77

Hello Dame, it doesn't matter anyway,this is like an assignment for all hubbers to dig more into understanding hubpages and other hubbers too.Just do the research and please do come back with your result and let's compare with others. Big up!

4. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

If you go to "Hubbers" you can see the top ten "Hub scores-wise" there.  They may shift around a little, but at any given time - that's the top ten.  If you look at their image/avatar, you can see number of fans etc.  I don't know of any way to tell the rest of the stuff you've asked about.

5. mandybeau profile image60
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

They cvhange all the time I know which I enjoy most but there must be some sort of record kept on the stats. ie hub pages must have overall stat, ask the team.

6. accofranco profile image77

Thankr mandybeau.