1. Flowerchild22 profile image61
    Flowerchild22posted 2 years ago

Hello all ! I'm an eager new comer to hub pages and looking for a little feedback. I just posted my first hub yesterday. If you have a minute to review I would highly appreciate it along with any techniques I can use, things I can add or take away, etc. Also anyone willing to share ideas on how I can start to build followers would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance :-)

2. innerspin profile image89
    innerspinposted 2 years ago

Hi Flowerchild22, welcome to HubPages.  I had a quick look at your profile. You seem to have a wealth of knowledge on natural hair care, which is great. I'm not sure why you refer to helping "sisters" though, plenty of men like to look after their hair, and you don't want to put them off reading.

Personally I found your bio a little hard to read, as you start every word with a capital letter.  This may be a style choice, which is up to you, but disrupted the flow of sentences for me.

Your hub looks very informative and you have some nice photographs, but you need to attribute each picture, even if they are your own. Check out the learning center for more information on that.

Best of luck with your hubs, I'm sure you have plenty of material to write about.

1. Flowerchild22 profile image61
      Flowerchild22posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it :-)