jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

AdSense Problems

1. Emilia Riera profile image61
    Emilia Rieraposted 2 years ago

I keep receiving the following notice regarding my attempt to join AdSense:      Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation.

I do not know what violation I have committed.  When I resubmit, I keep getting "insufficient content" responses.  Is there any way to communicate with a real person at AdSense?  I keep getting referred to tons of tutorials that are overwhelming me right now.

I am also wondering if there might be two accounts submitted.  When I try to go to Google to address this, they give me two different accounts to choose from, and there should only be one, so I am very confused, to say the least.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This Adsense-speak translates as "you have no Adsense because you do not have enough hubs".

You don't need to do anything but write more hubs (like 25 featured hubs) and then apply again.

2. Maina Ndungu profile image86
      Maina Ndunguposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Emilia,
      I failed for an adsense account at 15 hubs but succeeded at 20 hubs. Increase your hubs and re-apply at 20. Make sure they're all at least 800 words.

Also ensure that you have enough content under each sub-heading(at least 150 words or more), and don't place headings on images. Hope that helps.

2. Emilia Riera profile image61

But why the TOS violation comment?

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Because you are not in compliance with their Terms of Service.

4. Emilia Riera profile image61

I am getting two separate messages in two separate places.  One says I'm not there yet (insufficient content).  The other says I have committed a violation and have had my account shut down.  How could it have been shut down when I never had one??? 

I really need to find out how to talk directly with an AdSense real person.  Any ideas?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

They are automated messages and unfortunately, because of that they're confusing.  You  applied, you don't have enough content to use that account yet.

5. Cheeky Kid profile image89
    Cheeky Kidposted 2 years ago

You need more content. 15 is NOT enough. I'm working to around 20+ before I apply again. big_smile

6. Moses Wafula profile image68
    Moses Wafulaposted 2 years ago

There are adsense account holders that have access to personal customer services at google. The last time I was tried sending them a mail it never worked. You need to work out your content to make sure it complies with adsense terms of service. Alternatively if you have a blog or personal website you could use it to get an adsense account and then link it to your hubpages account. I did that I think it works. I am sorry for because I have been through the same odeal

7. lafleurdeplume profile image61
    lafleurdeplumeposted 2 years ago

In the meantime you can set up an account directly with Amazon to place ads.  I was also very frustrated by this since it seems like the AdSense is the master key to advertising... Here is the Amazon Affiliate tutorial... it's too soon to say if this is working for me, but at least I have some advertising that ties in to what I'm talking about on my hubs now smile

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/crea … te-account

8. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

The TOS message seems scary but it tends to just mean you don't meet the requirements yet.

9. Emilia Riera profile image61

Okay, thanks.  This makes more sense.