jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

I can't get to my hubs

1. flinnie profile image59
    flinnieposted 2 years ago

I am a former squid, I have an account under my user name flinnie but all of my hubs are now under another user name...flinnielm..how do I merge these two accounts? How do I get to this new account with all my hubs. When ever I click on the new account it take me bake to the empty account with no hubs. Please help me?

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi flinnie!

Everyone here is correct.

I've sent you an email from the team inbox with some instructions, but basically you'll enter your new username (flinnie lm - include the space) and password to access your lenses.

If you do not know the password for that account, you can reset it here.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

You cannot merge the two accounts.

3. 0
    julieannbradyposted 2 years ago

Flinnie, it sounds like HubPages did the set up on that new account for you. You'd need to go to the sign in page and enter the new user name and associated password. There should have been a welcoming email from HP to the email associated with that new HP account. I would think the email from the Squidoo account might have been used; I'm not sure.

On the sign in page, you can reset the password. But, that will go to the email connected to the account.

1. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

One more thing:  She will need two separate email addresses for her HP accounts.

4. flinnie profile image59
    flinnieposted 2 years ago

Hi everyone thanks so much for the help. I appreciate it.

5. 0

Flinnie, glad you got that all sorted out!

6. shellys-space profile image60
    shellys-spaceposted 2 years ago

Flinnie, where are your pages? I can't find any of the Squidoo lenses that transferred?

7. 0

I see she has 105 imported hubs in her new account with "lm" at the end.

BTW, speaking of not being able to get to your hubs! Would you seriously believe? I just got off the phone from a 45-min conversation with my 85-yr old mom in Ohio. "what the heck [she used another word] is a hub?" "How the heck [other word] do I get to my hubs?" "And, why did they do this to an 85-yr old woman?" Lots more, but you get the idea!! She said, "I put in my name, I tried my email and my password from Squidoo and I am so confused."