jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

My first article

1. Padmahura profile image81
    Padmahuraposted 2 years ago

http://padmahura.hubpages.com/hub/5-Sim … lve-Sudoku
    Hai fellas,
    I am a newbie to online writing and I have just published my  first article in hubpages. Kindly provide your suggestions and feedback( please be constructive ) which will help me in improving my writing.
    Thanks.
    Padma

1. dhimanreena profile image81
      dhimanreenaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

A good hub to decipher complex sudoku!!!! I like the way in which you have simplified this daunting game by using images. I want to give a warm welcome to the hubpage community and wish you all the best for your future hubs.

Padmahuraposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks dhimanreena

2. sweetpikez profile image81
      sweetpikezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello! I'm also a newbie here on HP. As a novice online writer, I tried and still trying to learn a lot of things. From making a title down to the pictures to be included in my hubs are the things I considered in publishing a hub. For a better a hub, we should write articles that we are interested and knowledgeable. 

With regard to your first hub, I can say that you are an expert of that topic. Congratulations!

Thanks Sweetpikez!

2. Barbara Kay profile image87
    Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago

I think you did a good job on this. I've always been puzzled how to work these.

Thank you so much Barbara Kay...
      My intention on this article is to make everyone start solving Sudoku and to make them believe that it is just another puzzle to deal with .
      Thanks a lot for your motivation guys!!!!

working