jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)

RESOLVED: Stats delayed

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago

What is going on?  Not only are my numbers frozen on my stats page, but there have been no financial upgrades in days.  It is very hard to deal with problems if you cannot see what is happening.  I have seen no forum threads about this, so am wondering if the team is just too busy with the transfers to be keeping up.

1. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

TT2 I am sorry you are still experiencing such an awful slump in views.  My financials are still pending for Tuesday on both of my accounts.

While my pageviews are normal, I would like to whine about my CPM rate. Two months ago it was cut in half, and I have seen no improvement since Labor Day. I find it very discouraging to make half of what I was making with the same views. Prior to 2 months ago, my rate had been fairly stable for a year.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Same here.  This has happened many times before, so it is nothing to worry about so long as everyone is experiencing the same thing.  Eventually, everything will be caught up and you won't lose any money.

1. Brie Hoffman profile image81
          Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I don't care what else HP does as long as the stats and the earnings are kept up to date.

2. Pam Irie profile image83
          Pam Irieposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm experiencing the same. No updates since the 15th. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Putting out positive thoughts it'll all clear up soon. smile

1. Writer Fox profile image79
            Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Paul E. made this post about the stats:
            http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/124991#post2639340

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
              Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for posting a link to Paul's post, Writer Fox. I put up an announcement in My Account this morning as well. We're waiting on Google and will get Ad Program stats updated as soon as we can!

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Solaras:

Thank you for saying that.  This is the first time in my life when I have run into a situation over which I have absolutely no control, have a problem and cannot discover the reason for it and yet am being penalized.  I'm not sure I can recover from whatever has happened...it has been more than 3 weeks now with no letup.  Very upsetting, believe me.

2. firstday profile image60
      firstdayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well my usual 2 pennies have not been coming in….LOL…I quit looking.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

My stats updated nine hours and again two hours ago.

And my financials are up-to-date too.

3. Brie Hoffman profile image81
    Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago

Same thing with me..very very frustrating.

4. sundaramponnusamy profile image84
    sundaramponnusamyposted 2 years ago

page view stats are fine, but earnings are pending....

5. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

Really? That is what the other dozen forums say.

6. TJHousel profile image87
    TJHouselposted 2 years ago

My page views have not changed in 25 hours. I'm still learning my way around HubPages is something I should worry about or report.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry...it will get fixed..you'll just have to wait it out.

1. TJHousel profile image87
        TJHouselposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, TimeTraveler!

My sales and ad revenue rolled over today, so I figured everything would work itself out. Thanks, again.

Closed to reply

working