jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Post your Flash Fiction Stories here from the University Survey

1. suzzycue profile image87
    suzzycueposted 2 years ago

I did the survey for the University of Pennsylvania  and it was fun. Post your Flash Fiction Stories here to share with other Hubbers. It will be fun to see what Hubbers did with their Flash Fiction Stories
    Here is mine.

.Shoe Fitting
    An abandoned Street with boarded windows and piles and piles of empty shoes. I noticed rich shoes with fancy heels and poor shoes with holes in the soles. There were kid’s shoes, Ladies Stilleto’s, and man's shoes. Old,ugly worn shoes and new shoes. What happened here? Where are all the people? Was there a blow out in a shoe factory or did all these people blow away in a hurricane? The ground started to shake, the pavement roared and split wide open, the sky darkened... then a little girl all dressed up emerged to try on her next pair of dress up shoes.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Suzzy.  Someone else started a thread and all of the responses are posted here:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/124880

2. suzzycue profile image87
    suzzycueposted 2 years ago

Thanks writer fox I looked for it and cound not find it

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Suzzy,

This sounds interesting and fun.  I guess I need to go and take survey LOL.  I loved your Flash Fiction ... awesome!

suzzycueposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Go for it Faith Reaper. I enjoyed it and it doesn't matter what you write just have fun with it. My score was 100 for thinking lol all I know about flash fiction is to write a surprise ending that leaves them thinking. Give it a try and thaks a lot for stopping by:)

3. profile image0
    Donna Cookposted 2 years ago

I stopped at Flash Fiction. I'm not really a fiction writer.

suzzycueposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thats Ok Donna Cook it is not every ones gendre. I think it is great that you tried the survey. Thank you for your comment.

working