jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

FYI: A few Duel Capsule fixes are on the way

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
    Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago

I wanted to provide a heads up that two formatting tweaks will be made to the Duel Capsule in the next couple of days:

1. The big blocks of text next to the 'post comment' buttons will be removed.
    2. The column sizes will be evened up.

That's all! smile

1. Lionrhod profile image93
      Lionrhodposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm... Not sure what big blocks of text are appearing next to post comment buttons. I don't see that problem on what used to be duel modules on my pages.

Wait! Does this mean there is now an actual duel capsule for HP? I'm not seeing that option when I edit my hubs.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
        Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There was some text next to the comment button (on both capsules) warning people to not use HTML in their comments. It was clunky and unnecessary so we removed it. smile

New Duel Capsules still can't be added to Hubs; these were just a couple of formatting tweaks intended to make them look more attractive on imported Hubs.

1. Margaret Schindel profile image90
          Margaret Schindelposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the clarification, Marina. smile

2. Lionrhod profile image93
          Lionrhodposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Awesome! I haven't yet seen any of this applied to my duel mods on my own lens/hubs. I've been cautious to not yet edit the majority of those capsules because I don't want to mess it up.

I really think that some of the user comments have been part of what makes my page great. I'm terrified of messing this up.

2. carny profile image88
      carnyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Great. Major props to HubPages for actually importing Duel modules. I had a few lenses with mile-long discussions, but I was worried they wouldn't be imported because of how weird the Duel module is. I haven't really seen any other site use a format like that for comments.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Yay!  I've been leaving those "as is" and hoping for some fixes.

working