jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Just published my first article, what do you think about it?

1. runningexpert profile image59
    runningexpertposted 2 years ago

Hi all,

I'm now to hubpages and I just published my first hub. Do you have some comments about my writing style? Or comments how I could improve it? Also, I'm not a native, so my English might have some mistakes? This is the article I wrote:

http://runningexpert.hubpages.com/hub/R … w-to-start

Can you earn a lot by writning hubs? In my own country I earn something like 2 dollar per article per month. I was thinking that if I write in English I could reach much more people, so maybe also more earnings?

2. runningexpert profile image59
    runningexpertposted 2 years ago

Anyone? I want to learn about hubbing. Can someone give me some help or advice?

And how do I increase my hubber score, has it any influence on how many times my hubs will be readed? Has it influence on Google ranks?

And when do I get a hubscore for my first hub I published?

Furthermore, Are Ebay and Amazon ad programs helpful, necessary to earn something? How do they pay you?

If there is anybody who can answer these questions, thanks in advance.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages.

You're off to a good start with your first hub.  The content and formatting looks good, although a few extra photos might help.  It's also a little short. You can at least add a conclusion.  You might want to show what makes you an expert, either in the profile page or in the article itself.  I would recommend reading it over, and going through a grammar checker. The first sentence: "If you start running with a heart rate moitor, you're probably wondering what heart rates are best to run at." you spelled monitor incorrectly, and ended the sentence with a preposition.

As to your other questions, I recommend clicking on the help at the top of the page and read the FAQs. Then read the Learning Center articles.  Here's a direct link:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

1. runningexpert profile image59
        runningexpertposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply, I am not used to put a lot of photos in articles. Is it better for Google ranking and Hubscores?

I will edit the mistakes. I already found the learning center. But some questions remain.

Thanks for your help again.