Hub not included in "Hubs By Topic" section under my profile

1. JamaGenee profile image88
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

It's been brought to my attention that my hub "Police Chiefs to Obama: Legalize Marijuana!" is not listed in Hubs By Topic on my profile page.  To find it, a viewer has to click on the "see all hubs" link in the box above it.  There's obviously enough space for it in the Topics section, and all my oter hubs are shown, so why is the one hub left out?

If any are to be MIA, I'd much prefer it be one of the clunkers written when I first arrived here!

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is not our intent to list all of your hubs under Hubs By Topic. That's why there is a link below it to a page that lists all of your hubs.

The hubs that are shown are chosen algorithmically, by clustering together hubs that have matching tags and attempting to choose the topics that you write about most frequently. Perhaps your marijuana legalization hub wasn't chosen because it is not a topic that you have written about often.

In fact, that hub is not the only one that doesn't show up in your hubs by topic. You have 17 hubs and only 14 of them appear in hubs by topic at the moment.

Soon we are going to be switching to using categories for hubs by topic, so if you are concerned about it, make sure that all of your hubs are accurately categorized.

I hope this answers your question.