jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Well, now. Things are perking right along...

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago
    1. RockyMountainMom profile image92
      RockyMountainMomposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I say big picture, encouraging.  Small picture (personal stats) not a similar trend.  Almost inversely related.

In a way, that's good.  My scores have continued to steadily plummet since August.  A couple of new and quality hubs (imho), with initially reflective scores, started to undo the demotivating impact of the plummet. 

But luckily the plummeting has regained it's momentum, keeping me from getting sucked back into hub writing when my kids, health, and home need me more.

Because try as I may to no care about scores, they exist (and I am too new for making money here), therefore I care.

So for now, my personal traffic is down, my scores are falling even farther below what I can accept as rational or acceptable, but the bigger picture looks good.  For me that is good because at the every least, I intend to spend more time and energy here if some combination of the following occurs:

1.  A scoring algorithm with merit and logic evolves over time, or
      2.  The current one eventually is explained in a reasonable manner, or
      3.  Traffic once again negates the demotivating impact of plummeting scores, or
      4.  I have more time for writing and other priorities, or
      5.  I just feel so inclined.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I say... I need someone smarter than me to 'splain what I'm looking at. Haha. I guess it's saying that traffic to HP is "up?"

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yep. And unless Google suddenly gets perturbed about something, it should continue to do so. big_smile