Adsense and Amazon

1. James M Becher profile image58
    James M Becherposted 2 years ago

When my lenses transferred, I applied right away to Adsense, and was promptly refused due to "insufficient content."  They say that "As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application."   Meanwhile I cannot apply for Hubpages Amazon program, as it seems you must first be connected to an adsense account.  I already am an Amazon associate and thus, was thinking of linking my existing Amazon associate account to hubpages, but I see that they say you can earn more by applying for the hubpages Amazon program.   I don't want to try again for Adsense till I have improved more of my hubs.  If I now associate my Amazon account with hubpages and later get an Adsense account, can I then switch to the Hubpages Amazon program to earn more?
    Also how DO I re-apply to Adsense?   Just by replying to their email, or going through the application process again?

1. Aquamarine18 profile image84
      Aquamarine18posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello. As you will see, there are many forum threads concerning this issue and it is something all ex-squids with no existing AdSense account are going through. Apparently, no matter how many hubs you have, you must be here at least a month before Google will even consider accepting you. As long as you have an Amazon affiliate ID, you should register it with HP. They will share your code and theirs on a 60-40% basis. Once you are successful with AdSense, you can join the HP program.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this