RESOLVED: Problem with Quiz module

1. James M Becher profile image58
    James M Becherposted 2 years ago

I tired to add a quiz module to one of my hubs, but when I finished and clicked "save" the page got light and nothing happened--I mean it didn't save it go back to the page as it should--I waited and waited and nothing so I decided to click refresh and then it went to the page with the quiz module empty.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi James,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with the Quiz capsule. This is the first report we've heard, so it would be great if you could help us track this down by providing the following information:

-What browser and version are you using?
      -What operating system are you using?
      -Does the issue persist with a different browser and/or computer?

Please upgrade your browser to the latest available version for your operating system and try the action again.

Thanks for your help!

2. James M Becher profile image58
    James M Becherposted 2 years ago

Yes, you are right.  Thanks for the advice.  I was using Firefox.  I switched to Explorer and it worked fine.  I guess I should have known that was it, but it never entered my mind, although I have problems saving information also with Firefox, so I guess I should use Explorer all the time with Hubpages.   Thanks again.

Closed to reply