jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Question About Adsense

1. goldenecho profile image59
    goldenechoposted 2 years ago

OK, I went to google to sign up for adsense.  I noticed it said "Publishers may not sign up for an AdSense account if they have an account already."  So, I tried to sign up with my blog in stead of hubpages, and it said sign up through blogger.  I tried to put hubpages account in there and it said sign up through hubpages.  Now I'm wondering if I sign up through blogger and hubpages if I am breaking their rules by having more than one account?  I also have a personal website I could sign up under.  Just want to figure out if I have to choose before I decide which sites to monetize.

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Once you have Adsense on a blog or writing site, you can use it anywhere. You only need one Google account. That way, you don't need to be approved again, which is nice. You just use your original publisher number.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure you don't have an Adsense account already?   It sounds like it's recognising your email address. 

You can only have ONE Adsense account, it's against Adsense TOS to have more than one.  And if you don't have one already, you'll get approved faster with your own existing website or blog than through HubPages.

2. Barbara Kay profile image86
    Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago

You don't need to put the publisher Id in your hubs either. Add it in your account and they'll be taken care of automatically.