jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

New Bug with Call Out Module

1. Kim Milai profile image84
    Kim Milaiposted 2 years ago

Hello Everyone,
    I'm still confused on how to submit a bug report so I'm posting it here.
    My transition to HubPages has been very smooth. I've been able to edit as much as I want and only a few photos have been missing.

In one of my hubs, I have 4 callout modules. I can only edit one. I get to the edit page but the text window will only let me subtract text, I can't shift the text to make more lines for a better layout.
    They are song lyrics, so right now they're all jumbled up. Here is a screen jpg.

Is this a bug that can be fixed ? I hope so.
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/11771679.jpg

Is it okay I put the url? here it is:
    http://kimmilai.hubpages.com/hub/kid-mu … al-chinese

You can see the first callout edited fine.

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Kim, If you want to get it taken care of quickly, you should put it in the very first forum topic for Technical Problems. They are good about getting it taken care of right away. Since it is the weekend, I'd guess it won't be until Monday.

Kim Milaiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

THanks! Will do that! smile

2. SusanDeppner profile image84
    SusanDeppnerposted 2 years ago

Kim, it appears that you might have reached the limit of characters in the box, so it won't let you add more in the middle. You'll have to truncate from the end then change the middle.

You might be right, although the first callout box had about the same amount of words and it let me make new lines... Worse comes to worse, I'll take them out of the callout box. smile

1. SusanDeppner profile image84
        SusanDeppnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Your screen shot shows "0 characters left." You can watch that indicator to see what happens if you delete a few characters and try it. Pretty sure that'll fix you up. (Been there, done that.)

2. Kim Milai profile image84

I think your right about the word count Susan, I found I could edit a callout that had less words. I may have to change the format for the lyrics. smile

working