jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (16 posts)

Editing A Video

1. favored profile image51
    favoredposted 2 years ago

I did look through the forum for this question, but couldn't find it concerning this matter. I have not used the video tools from HP, but these are from my transferred articles.

Is anyone having a problem editing the title or information in their videos, amazon modules, links or photos. I have tried to edit them on several of my pages, but none let me do anything.  What should I do?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can't have descriptions on videos here, I'm afraid.  I'm not sure about the title - you can certainly have a title on a video, but perhaps it's not in the same place.

favoredposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I can't even put the title in it.  Plus all my "modules" from Squidoo won't let me edit, except the text capsules. I want to put the source under the photos and it won't let me do that either.  Amazon the same.

2. favored profile image51

The title box is there and empty, but it won't let me type anything.

1. ajgodinho profile image84
          ajgodinhoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I updated a couple of hubs earlier today and had no issue with the photo or video capsules, including changing titles. After you open the capsule, perhaps try refreshing the page. Hope that works.

AJ how do you refresh a page when a capsule is open?

1. ajgodinho profile image84
              ajgodinhoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

@favored, just hit the refresh button on your browser. Try clearing your browser cache as well. Maybe it's the browser you're using too. I use Google Chrome for HubPages.

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
              Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi favored! I second the suggestion to try again using a different browser, and make sure that the main one you use is updated with the latest version.

Thanks Marina. I am going to ask hubby about it when he is up to it tomorrow.  Thank you . I really appreciate all your help.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just edited in one if my video capsules and titles, it worked fine. Try again or perhaps it is your browser, computer etc.

I republished and tried again a few times, but still no go. Hum ...

2. Elsie Hagley profile image80
        Elsie Hagleyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have been adding new videos and updating old ones from Squidoo. I have a iMac using Chrome browser, no problems.

I have added some new videos with no problem, it's the ones that transferred that are having s fit.  Wasn't using Chrome though.  I'll have to ask my husband about that. Thanks Elsie.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
            Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's possible you are using an old browser that HubPages isn't compatible with?

Never thought of that.  Thanks, I'll have to see what I can do.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
            The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I also use Chrome, favored.

working