Do we have control of hubpages mobile app ads with adsense?

1. Billie Kelpin profile image91
    Billie Kelpinposted 2 years ago

So, I went to google's adsense to check on my dismal statistics for my own software, online learning game business website and lo and behold (who says that anymore?), I clicked the "site health" button to find, not my company's links, but hubpages links to questions I have posted in the "Answers" section of hubpages.  The ads that run on the hubpages app on the top line, apparently, don't load quickly and google says to "fix it" to improve performance.  Since I make only pennies, I should even bother, BUT it appears to me that hubpage software behind-the-scenes people might not be aware that the ads that appear "above the fold" should load faster

So am I right in assuming, we don't have control over the ads that appear on the mobile app when hubpages displays a question in the forum or an article or ours, etc?  I think that we can't fix any "errors".  Oh, adsense also mentioned that the font of the question I was asking needed fixing as well.  I don't think we can change the font of our questions.

What I was UTTERLY surprised at was that there is traffic on QUESTIONS we pose on hubpages. I probably get more pennies with my questions than with my own articles or with my own website. 

Just wondering.

2. MasterworksFA profile image61
    MasterworksFAposted 2 years ago

The ads should load "asynchronously", meaning that they do not stop the page from continuing its loading sequence. However, if you do not control the page, then there is nothing you personally can do about that.

Ads are often the slowest bits of code on a page because they need to connect to many different servers to get the ad they need. And there are lots of calculations and algorithms to chug through in the process as well.