jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Attention: Squidoo lensmasters who write about plants/herbs/herbalism!

1. neosurk profile image90
    neosurkposted 2 years ago

Your content is likely copied on this infringing page: herbalism69.rssing(dot)com/chan-4789837/all_p17.html

It has copied parts of numbers of herb lenses and I have privately contacted 2 of the lensmasters. I need all your help to remove this page from Google and Bing, and maybe take down that entire site.

It has also copied more than 2 paragraphs of my lens. However, that lens was locked and now I cannot file a DMCA complaint because I have no original URL to show. When I try to publish the hub, it will show duplicate warning. I sincerely hope you could check if your lenses have been copied and then file a Google complaint to remove that specific page from the search results and it would help us both out.

Here is the form: https://support.google.com/legal/troubl … ts=1115655
    Choose the web search and then on the following option, choose "I have found content that may violate my copyright".

Also, that site seems to be hosted by choopaDOTcom. Here is their DMCA policy, the contact email is given under II.B) Can we please help each other out?

www.choopa.com/corporate/dmca.php

Let's take it down!

neosurkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

(bump)

2. Lionrhod profile image91
      Lionrhodposted 2 years ago in reply to this

While I appreciate the heads up, that link led me to a "file not found" page. Of course that COULD be good work by the community in taking down a content thief.

neosurkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. But the page is still
        live. Did you replace the (dot) with an actual dot?

1. Lionrhod profile image91
          Lionrhodposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh duh! Thank you.

Wow 500 something articles. Scary.

2. neosurk profile image90
    neosurkposted 2 years ago

I haven't had any response yet, so I'm bumping it again. Anyone??

working