jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

1. Jay lmz profile image77
    Jay lmzposted 2 years ago

What a new Huber can do to increase revenues!!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

First you should enroll in the affiliate programs.

Second, make sure your product choices closely match what you are talking about.  For example, pyromania as a related disorder to anorexia should NOT be offering Def Leppard's Pyromania record album for sale.

3. firstday profile image80
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

I am still learning in the revenue area.  The earning report sometimes shows amazon pending or ebay, however nothing ever comes from it.  For me the google ads are all that ever produce revenue so far.  I am a new hubber so I just need to do a better job.

4. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Even when you're doing everything right, it takes a lot of patience and a lot of hubs to start bringing in a nice revenue. Hubs earn over time, meaning months and even years before you can make regular payouts. I still don't get monthly payouts consistently after 2 years and 73 hubs. Patience is the key to success (unless you hit the jackpot with a viral hub, get a bunch of shares on FB, or get some big Amazon or eBay sales). I wish you blessings and lots of luck. You have a nice niche so you'll be fine. smile

5. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 2 years ago

First off, your hubs have factual errors which will send readers running for the hills. Second, your hubs have huge grammar and spelling errors. PROOFREAD. You will not make money here by publishing content that is factually incorrect and covered in grammatical errors.

6. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image88
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 2 years ago

Write and wait for a year.

7. DrMark1961 profile image92
    DrMark1961posted 2 years ago

All of your hubs need to contain as much information as the one on camel milk and cancer. If you are going to add an Amazon or Ebay product, it should be related. A red bike frame just will not do.
    You have chosen a field in which there is heavy and good competition. Unless you write good factual hubs (and probably over 100 of them, without errors) you are not going to have good ranking in the search engines.
    If you do not have good ranking in the search engines (first page), you will have poor traffic and will not make an adequate income here.
    Even if you do wait for a year.