jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Polls require Flash

1. jenza20 profile image78
    jenza20posted 2 years ago via iphone

I mostly use my laptop in the day to read hubs and participate in polls but in the evening I use my iPhone. I have never been able to participate in the polls using my iPhone and wondered if this is a general problem and if others have the same issue?

I am using a 5s if that makes a difference and I've never been able to use it since the day the 5s was launched! Please also note I am using the hubpages app rather than the desktop site. It's not a major issue but a shame for some of the authors that miss out on a vote!

Anyone else?

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi jenza20,

Are you trying to vote for Rising Stars? Per our engineering team, voting for Rising Stars on mobile is not an option. Was this what you were asking about, or is there something else I can help with?

2. elsapage profile image59
      elsapageposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi am new can you tell me where to find the app cause am looking for it also but cant find to download to my tab for i use it more often that the desk top ..

2. jenza20 profile image78
    jenza20posted 2 years ago

Hi Camille, thank you for responding. The problem I have when using hub hopper on my iPhone - not voting rising stars but voting on polls on people's hubs.

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jenza,

I failed to read your entire post before responding last time (facepalm). You are having problems with the app, which is how this thread started.

We are internally deciding on the app's future and will certainly provide updates when we know something. As a workaround, please try hopping from your mobile browser. Sorry for any inconvenience.

3. jenza20 profile image78

Hi Elsapage, the hubpages app can be found at the App Store. You just search for hubpages and you can download their app.

1. elsapage profile image59
      elsapageposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thank you i did but i not seeing
      this one

4. jenza20 profile image78

No problem Camille, thanks for your reply.

I don't have a tab elsapage so I'm not sure how you'd download the app - maybe Camille could answer this?

working