Difficulty with photo album arrangement for several days

1. Shades-of-truth profile image85
    Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago

Forgive me, if I am in violation for a double post. I first asked about this in the Squidoo community, but no one has answered me, yet. I probably should have posted my question here.

Is anyone else having difficulty when arranging your photos into albums? I can type the name of the album for the photos, and then label between 8-10 photos as belonging to that album - then, poof! - the ability to do that ceases.

The album name that I created simply vanishes from that list. I read that it often takes 15 minutes to update, but this has happened a few times in the last few days, over the course of hours.

If an administrator would be kind enough to remove my unanswered question from the Squidoo community, I would be most grateful!

2. Shades-of-truth profile image85
    Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago

I found the answer to my question, so I thought I should post it here, for anyone else who is confused.

When clicking on "Photos" in our account pages, we have the option to choose what album we would like that photo to be put into. That option is also available, when we are loading photos into photo capsules. I did not realize that, before.

If adding the photo to albums in the "Photos" section, even though an album does not appear in the drop-down black box that has white lettering, if one simply starts typing the name of an album that was previously created, it appears.

Apologies to those who knew that, but for new people, it can be quite confusing.