jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Need information to publish hubs

1. bloggingvijay profile image70
    bloggingvijayposted 2 years ago

hi friends iam new to hubpages new means iam not 1 day or one month iam around 15 months ago joined hubpages

Now i wanted to publish my first hub.

I dont have google adsense or amazon or ebay...

Can i write hubs without having the above accounts or should it is mandatory

Beacuse my main aim is to get good response to my articles after that i will register for google adsense and ebay and amazon

I want to choose that option please tell me is it possible to write without those accounts.......?

Thanks in advance.

1. dondarko profile image80
      dondarkoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you can publish a hub without setting up AdSense, Ebay or Amazon. I don't have either affiliative support on Hubpages so don't worry, just create your awesome content, and publish it!

2. chasmac profile image99
    chasmacposted 2 years ago

Yes - you can write hubs without any of those things. You won't make any money until you do have them, but you can write as much as you like, and it will be published provided it meets the required quality standard. In fact, you need to have a reasonable amount of content anyway before you can apply for Adsense with any hope of being accepted.

3. emi sue profile image81
    emi sueposted 2 years ago

Hi, yes I am brand new to Hubpages - but I have published a few hubs already and you don't have to have adsense, amazon, or ebay to publish.  In fact you can't sign up for adsense until you have a good amount of quality content to offer.  So publish away. Good luck!

4. NoelSphinx profile image83
    NoelSphinxposted 2 years ago

I have been here for about a month now, and I wrote all 11 of my articles without being registered for google adsense. You must be registered/approved for google adsense before you can apply for ebay and amazon ad programs.

I just got approved (goggle adsense) approx. 15mins ago after weeks of applying and reapplying. I'm ecstatic to say the least and can only encourage you to keep writing and after your 10th published hub, then you can apply and hopefully get approved.