jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

wondering

1. profile image0
    Rainbow Briteposted 8 years ago

Hey guys, take a look at my latest hub, "An Overview of T-Mobile's Plans" and let me know what you think.  I have just been accused of plagerising.  I don't think that this is the case, but if it is, I want to take the hub down.  Thanks!

2. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Who is accusing you of this?  Are you getting a duplicate content message on your hub, which means maybe someone copied your hub and put it on their website?

3. profile image0

no, it's in the comments, it's not even a hubber, or if it is, they didn't have the balls to comment as themselves

4. profile image0
    jjrubioposted 8 years ago

thats crazy your hub is little......I don't know what to say but fight it!

1. profile image0
      Rainbow Briteposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol, yeah, I know, I wanted to make a compare/contrast hub but I was way too sick to do that.

Terry - My concern with that is that if I remove that, then I remove the majority of the text, therefore making the entire thing basically non-existant.

1. profile image0
        jjrubioposted 8 years ago in reply to this

leave it be...and fight it..you did nothing wrong

5. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

I left you a comment on your hub.

6. profile image0

Koolz, thanks guys, and sweetie pie, I see you're at 100, congrats!!!

1. SweetiePie profile image84
      SweetiePieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Rainbow Brite.  Hope you are feeling better and not worrying about that silly comment.  If I were you I would delete it as that person's comment adds no value to the discussion on your hub anyway.  After deleting his comment I would spam it so that is where his future comments will go, to the spam filter.

7. profile image0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

Sorry RB I deleted my post. I thought you meant that HP did this to you. If its a commentator I would not worry.

Maybe you have a secret admirer thats going about it in all the wrong ways (to get your attention)!!

8. profile image0

sweetiepie - I thought about that, but I don't want to delete his comment simply because I disagree with it.  This is America, (well where I'm at it is anyway) and I fully believe in freedom of speech.  I think he posted twice, under different names each time, because there is a hateful comment on my racisim hub too under the same time frame and the name is in the same "gear head" vein.

Terry- inbd on the delete, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that I don't have such an admirer, I can find stalkers all on my own, ty very much lolz

9. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Controversy does tend to bring out the uglies tongue unfortunately n a risk one must accept if writing bout somethin controversial. Jus keep your eye on him ..note the IP addy, k wink keep a record

working