jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I haven't been paid

1. Meg Moon profile image85
    Meg Moonposted 2 years ago

I earned around $70 last month so die to be paid around today of this month. Most of the earnings was from Amazon sales. I haven't been paid and when I check my balance history it is only saying my earnings from the hub ad program so says my balance is $12.17. However when I check my Amazon sales report the earnings are still there and when it says my earnings last month it says the full amount of $70. Anyone know what's going on our how I can get help from hubpages? TIA

1. NateB11 profile image94
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I believe Amazon payments are not made until 60 days after you earn from Amazon. Amazon pays 60 days after you earn from them. I believe that means you'd get paid next month. Don't quote me though.

Meg Moonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Aah that would make sense as that's how long Amazon takes to pay me for my website revenue as well. Thanks

1. NateB11 profile image94
          NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

No problem.

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Nate is right. Amazon is a different kettle of rabbits; they do indeed take much longer.

Update. I see that 3 new posts showed up while I was composing my above sentence. Never mind. big_smile

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

contact team@hubpages.com

Meg Moonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60

Check the dates of shipments for Amazon. If they were made before the 28th, you get paid following month.  If sales made after the 28th, such as August 29th,  you won't get paid til October.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60

I was paid in August for July sales.

I wonder if there is an issue with earnings update because of the bugs, changing servers etc.

Since today is the 29th, contact hubpages    team@hubpages.com

working