jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Hub page statistics

1. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image86
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 2 years ago

The number of page views is the same number for the last two days. No change in views. Neither one less nor one more. How could it be?

1. JulieJohnson3 profile image76
      JulieJohnson3posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I wonder if this also affects our Google Analytics. My GA stopped showing views, also.

1. lisavollrath profile image89
        lisavollrathposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Information for my pages is showing up in Analytics.

1. JulieJohnson3 profile image76
          JulieJohnson3posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mine started to show. I had just recently set up my GA for Hubpages. I think I wasn't giving it enough time to track stats.

2. ArtByLinda profile image85
    ArtByLindaposted 2 years ago

They posted this on my page: "Hub Stats Delays (9/29/14)
    We are changing our primary data center, and as part of that work we've temporarily stopped processing the Hub traffic stats. Things should be back to normal with the stats in a day or two. Rest assured that data is still being collected."

3. Michael Kismet profile image89
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

Hubpages is starting to feel like an old used car, one day it's this, another day it's that.  smile

4. amiebutchko profile image93
    amiebutchkoposted 2 years ago

Is anyone seeing an improvement in the accuracy of their stats?  Just wondering....

1. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image86
      SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have lost 75% views and 66% of my earnings for no fault of mine. Thanks Google update. Let us celebrate.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image73
        sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I too have similar story to convey.  It is quite disappointing that we drop our earnings and traffic all on a sudden.  Let's hope it will recover soon.

working