jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Which Browser to Use?

1. JulieJohnson3 profile image75
    JulieJohnson3posted 2 years ago

Which browser works best for HubPages? I would like to build more Hubs, but my Chrome browser doesn't work too well on HubPages. Firefox seems to work fine on HubPages, but not so much on other sites. What browser do you guys recommend for HubPages?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We suggest Firefox in the FAQ and that is what I use as well every day in Windows.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#browsers

JulieJohnson3posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Ok. Thank you.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image81
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I believe that it all depends on your: computer brand, type (desktop, laptop, mobile, etc.), server, antivirus(es),...
      I began with IE; I tried Firefox; and I am now using Google Chrome. Some use Chrome and say that it is fine; some use IE and say that it is fine; some use Firefox and say the same.

I tried using Chrome for HubPages, but I have to refresh every page to load. Otherwise, I just get a blank screen. My desktop is an HP with windows 8. It's only a year old, and I usually don't have issues using Chrome.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image81
          The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I like HP brand and have had several, for some reason I bought something else this time, perhaps it was less expensive. For Windows I have used 7 for some time without upgrading to 8 because I had heard of problems with it.

I had some problems with my Windows 8 for a while after I bought the HP all-in-one, but the system is stable now.

2. SAQIB6608 profile image46
    SAQIB6608posted 2 years ago

Orbitum. Its relatively new, but very user friendly and fast. I am using it presently myself and just enjoying it.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image94
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

I have used Firefox for a long time and have had no problems with it on any site.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

It is hit and miss with browsers due to bugs with HP.

It has been hit and miss for me today. I just had trouble signing in with Firefox.

5. Drwahid Pirzada profile image54
    Drwahid Pirzadaposted 2 years ago

For me still chrome is good from my mobile.

working