For Those of Us Who Are Done AND Those of us Not

1. Lionrhod profile image94
    Lionrhodposted 2 years ago

We lucky few probably didn't have as many lenses to finish. So...what can we do to help the larger Squid community, some with hundreds of lenses to move over in decent time?

Do you want us to look over your lens/hubs for buggy pages? Missing photos? Typos?

Obviously you know what's missing better than we do, but I'm volunteering my own time (when able and within reason - only human) and everyone else's who'd like to join with me to provide whatever we can.

Help research challenging interface issues or rules? Point out hubs that might be better unpublished and put on hold for a while so you can focus on the ones that matter? Other worries?

If you want help or want to volunteer to help, post here. Say what you specifically are good with or what you specifically need extra help with.

1. robertzimmerman2 profile image84
      robertzimmerman2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Actually this is a great idea but you are correct in that the author will know the content and the theme of each hub while we can only guess from what we see,

I was going to write some additional hubs but with this lack of traffic and reporting I have held back. I guess put me down as a helper although my proofreading skills are known to be sub-standard!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago

What a great (and generous) idea.

Maybe, since some Squids are nervous about posting in the main forums, there needs to be a special thread for Squidoo members where they can post links to the Hubs they 're having trouble with?