Another Stolen Content Site

1. Elle-Dee-Esse profile image83
    Elle-Dee-Esseposted 2 years ago

After successfully getting one site taken down through a dmca submission for my stolen content the exact same content has now appeared here: http:// womenpregnancy (dot) net/when-is-baby-due-october-11/

I have not done a whois check yet but since it is exactly the same content presented in exactly the same way my guess is that it is the same thief. Please check the site for your own content and lets shut this thief down together

1. Pat Goltz profile image88
      Pat Goltzposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I saw that he had stolen some of your content again. He also stole some content for products to sell, from Squidoo. I was unable to find any of my content stolen, even though I looked at every link I could find. His writings are actually rather incoherent, as is the topics he has chosen. His titles are especially weird. I don't think he's All There upstairs. Until I am aware he has stolen some of my content, there's not much I can do.

You can write to his host:

Good luck! I doubt seriously if we'll be able to get him to stop. He'll just hop from one host to another. Squidoo is almost completely gone. Unless he figures out that the content has been moved here, he will be out of luck.