jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Updated Stats!

1. SusanSaies profile image81
    SusanSaiesposted 2 years ago

I just want to say that my stats are now updated as of 4 hours ago!  It's so good to see "4 hours" instead of "4 days!"

2. CatherineGiordano profile image93
    CatherineGiordanoposted 2 years ago

3. Jayne Lancer profile image91
    Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago

I'm not sure how reliable they are at the moment--there's hardly any difference between my views for one day and my views for seven days.

4. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 2 years ago

This is the first time I've seen stats for 7 days lower than stats for 1 day (on individual hubs). One that shows 0 for 7 days is definitely wrong because I watched visitors in real time on analytics. I guess we just have to wait for things to settle down.

5. stuff4kids profile image94
    stuff4kidsposted 2 years ago

Yes, my stats appear to be back, but when I look at them, I see they are wildly wrong. Absurd, even! Certainly there's no correlation with GA.

I'm sure that it will be sorted out. Let's say it's a step in the right direction...   smile

6. Spletni Delavec profile image61
    Spletni Delavecposted 2 years ago

I checked my traffic sources and guess what: one of my sources shows -1 :-) I won't complain anymore if my traffic is 0 because it can be even worse that that :-)

1. incomeguru profile image84
      incomeguruposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just checked my traffic sources, and I was surprised to see some showing "-2" . roll