jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

Traffic going down

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

I find lot of irregularities in my hub traffic. What is shown in the morning is not seen in the evening and strangely it is going down.  I find something wrong somewhere as far as traffic data is concerned.  On all my checking several times today  I noticed these abnormal fluctuation. Anyone noticed such an unusual nature in their traffic data? Please help me.

1. goatfury profile image91
      goatfuryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I kind of stopped paying attention so much once the traffic error messages started popping up last week.  I'd save myself the stress if I were you and not look at it for a few days.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago in reply to this

And I too shall follow you just to reduce my stress.

1. Venkatachari M profile image84
          Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was noticing no traffic statistics since some days. But today the statistics page updated, I think, some figures as the total views increased by 9 views than it was 5 days back.
          So, it is working something, and hope all will get right soon.

Let's hope for the best though I fear the reality is something unfavourable and need to be addressed intelligently.  Some of the hubbers have opined in a negative way as it is a great blow to HP by Google.

But your fear or tension can not solve the problem. We should find ways along with the administration to solve the issues and not with negative thoughts.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There are current known site issues that we are working to resolve.
      You can find information and future updates here.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2648799

Thank you for your continued patience!

2. emi sue profile image84
    emi sueposted 2 years ago

it is pretty frustrating and confusing trying to figure out what is going on.  I guess I will take goatfury's good advice and just try not to stress it and just continue writing hubs and promoting them in the meantime.  I'm a new writer anyway so I've been very interesting in seeing if I am doing any good or not, but hopefully when everything is finally back on track maybe the hard work will pay off.

That's good. Do not stuff mind with tension. Feel free and continue your writing. Everything will get set at its own time.

Sure, I always think positively and a man of confidence.  In fact that sort of confidence brought me here.  But the start reality is something shocking now.  You know my weekly hit is usually 6000 but that has dropped to below 1000. Earnings also suffering.  It (traffic) still going down when I just checked.  It is a panic situation and I have never experienced so during my 30 months of hubbing.

working